Construction quality control involves the use of management, design and technical skills to design and implement the technical aspects of construction, execution of construction within the framework of established norms ; improve production processes , as well as management and direction of physical and / or technical functions . Technical supervision generally includes the basic principles of project management , industrial processes, building and operations management in construction, quality control, and statistical data.
Technical supervision professionals can demonstrate the following management competencies that clearly distinguish them from traditional construction companies :
- • The use of appropriate statistical methods in a variable and attribute control charts and tables of sampling for continuous improvement.
- • Rate and / or implement quality construction .
- • Implementation of planning, development and monitoring of construction products , the use of appropriate methods of construction design , as well as identifying the key factors in project management.
- • Knowledge of public safety legislation .
- • Solving problems during the construction / reconstruction of the facility , effective teamwork .
- • Find the most suitable economic principles to solve problems.
- • Responsible for the technical supervision in the construction industries .
Technical supervision is used in a wide range of services , including: manufacturing, construction, transportation, healthcare , printing / publishing and distribution . And is responsible for implementing the construction or improvement of the process .
Engineers ready to accept engineering design and carry it through the implementation and execution. They ” wear many hats ” , commanding the necessary resources and personnel to assist the organization.