Building Technical supervision consists of a number of processes that are executed at each step of the construction of the object, as well as during the overhaul, restoration or reconstruction. It provides the highest quality technical supervision of work performed, as well as the lack of problems during operation of the building.
The main objectives of the technical supervision of the construction are:
• monitoring the quality of each of the construction process;
• a significant reduction in the cost of construction of the building;
• monitoring compliance with technical and regulatory guidance documents;
• timeliness completion of a construction process;
• monitoring compliance with building technologies;
• regular review of the cost of building materials and equipment;
• the development and maintenance budget to project documents;
• counseling and examination upon request;
In addition, construction technical supervision may include the following services:
• paperwork to claim for suppliers of claim appeals to poor equipment, products, structures and building materials;
• presence at the time of the survey and documentation of the results of special and covert operations;
• Customer notification of violations during the work arising from damage and deterioration, as well as setting specific requirements to address the problems;
• participation in testing and test contractors installed machinery and equipment;
• providing a full package of services to legitimize the construction of facilities.
It is worth noting that today the market for construction services are increasingly faced with unqualified builders who know nothing about the observance of standards. There are even cases where companies offering such workers, forget about doing design and estimate documentation, through which can be substantially reduced time and cost of the project. It is in such situations and saves building technical supervision, which should begin cooperation at the stage of creating the project. After construction examination carried out technical supervision is the key to conserve cash during the construction
Another situation where the use of technical supervision services, is not the construction and purchase of a house. After all, who but TÜV experts can most accurately assess the quality and safety of construction?
From all the above it can be concluded that the services required technical control in all situations involving carrying out any construction operations. At the same time, we often hear the question of whether the order will not be building services engineering supervision unreasonable waste of money? On the contrary, the money spent for the services of technical supervision are only a small part of the savings on the elimination of all defects, which in any case will occur when accessing unscrupulous builders whose work will not be controlled.